Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lindsay + Brent

I'm finally back from an amazing week of shooting on Paradise Island! I met Lindsay & Brent the day after I arrived in the Lobby of the One & Only Ocean Club. We hit it off immediately and kept talking all the way through brunch. They're both very down-to-earth, fun and just great people. Lindsay is a fashion designer - check out her site at www.lindsayperry.com!

The day before the wedding, the bride's parents hosted a Welcoming Party at one of the private residences on the island for all the guests that had flown in. They couldn't have chosen a better place! It was right on the ocean !





Guests were served premium Bahamian Fare - grouper, conch, guava duff and an assortment of other goodies.

As the sun was setting I managed to grab the couple for some sunset shots on the beach. It was a little windy and I didn't want to get the bride's hair too windblown... I LOVE these backlit shots!



Stay tuned for some more amazing pictures of their WEDDING!