Friday, April 25, 2008

Linzi & Daniel

I LOVE shooting in the Caribbean! And I couldn't have had a more fun couple than Linzi & Daniel!



Linzi and Daniel are getting married May 25 at the Cloisters on Paradise Island. I did an engagement shoot with them on the beach right at sunset after they finished work. Linzi is a Marine Biologist and works with the dolphins and sea lions at Atlantis. Daniel also works at Atlantis but out of the water and in administration.



Linzi is in the water all day long so the last thing she wanted to do was get completely wet shortly before nightfall. I don't blame her! But I had fun getting Daniel to threaten throwing her into the ocean...



Believe it or not, these pictures were taken after the sun had already dropped below the horizon. The last bit of daylight was gracing us with beautifully muted light! I'm glad I had my fabulous Canon low-light lens in order to capture these amazing images... I wouldn't have been able to get these otherwise.





Linzi & Daniel are going to have the BEST wedding in May!