Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pacific Riding School

Here it is... the secret I was telling you about... something I've been 'working' on for the past 2 weeks...

I got my motorcycle license!

With no blood (thank goodness), a lot of sweat and a few tears here and there (I'm such a girl), I did some professional training with the industry kings of motorcycle racing. The guys at Pacific Riding School are definitely the best anywhere! They all have over 18 years riding experience and continually improve their skills every year in Canada, the U.S. and even overseas. With their skills training, an emphasis on defensive riding and safety I was in good hands.

Thank you Mark, Chris, Dat and Rosie for your smiles and encouragement and Mark for giving me such a hard time! You ROCK! Can't wait for the ride down to Baha!