Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bonnie & Mike - Mexico Wedding

To say the least, photographing Bonnie & Mike's wedding was a last minute event but also one of the most exhilarating experiences, not to mention THE MOST FUN I've had with any other couple and their group of friends on a destination wedding EVER! For them, the most important thing was that EVERYONE enjoy the experience - me included. So... I did!

However, the challenge for me was that the bride did NOT want pictures taken of her.... no scheduled engagement shoot, no fashion bridal shoot, no shots on the beach... nothing. THAT was a first for me! Bonnie didn't even want shots of her getting ready! So EVERY shot I took was completely photojournalistic without any direction or encouragement from me. As a matter of fact, I had my zoom lens on all the time so that she wouldn't even see me coming!

Here's the wedding day:













Everything was absolutely perfect the day of the wedding! It was warm and sunny, the view was breathtaking, and most importantly, both Bonnie and Mike enjoyed themselves surrounded by their closest family and friends.

Thank you Bonnie and Mike for having me at your wedding. Not only was the day fabulous, but the entire trip you made me feel as though we had been friends forever! I will never forget your hospitality and genuine warmth!

Stay tuned for the "festive" photos of Mexico...