Sunday, February 24, 2008

Parvinder + Jay's Engagement

I can't say enough about Parvinder & Jay! For the most part, engagement shoots are quite casual. However, Parvinder & Jay wanted to do something a little dressier first then change into jeans later. We started from their apartment and I noticed a little area in their back alley. Even though they were dressed up, they were willing to trust my 'vision' (in a back alley) and take my lead. I got some AMAZING shots that they were thrilled with too. Urban settings, no matter how 'rough' they may seem, can be transformed into unbelievable images!





From there we went casual down at the beach. I love hats and had a couple of ideas for Parvinder in Jay's car (a 350Z which, by the way, may be mine in the near future...).






But no matter what ideas I had and no matter what I had them do, they both were so willing to jump right in! They were so fun to photograph and I can't WAIT until their traditional Indian wedding in May!