Monday, June 30, 2008

Anne & Jason - Wedding

I do believe this was the hottest day this summer! I started out with Anne at her hotel room in White Rock overlooking the beach.




Anne wasn't afraid to go for a more glamorous look rather than the traditional 'minimalist' look. LOVE that!





After the ceremony, we headed back to that area and I told the guys to take off their jackets, ties and vests as well as loosen the buttons on their shirts. I couldn't imagine them being out in that hot sun all bound up and miserable. You would have thought I had asked them to change into their jeans and t-shirts the way they looked at me all wild-eyed and excited. It was great! (By the way, I asked the bride if she minded first... she was just fine with it...).




Once we finished up, we all headed to the ice cream parlour across the street. What a great idea. GREAT shots too!





The whole day was fun and unique.




Jason - you're a riot!