Friday, June 6, 2008

HSBC Childrun

This past Sunday (June 4), hundreds of parents, kids and supporters participated in the 23rd annual HSBC Childrun and raised over $350,000 for the Oncology Department at BC Children's Hospital.



I was there capturing the event (as I did last year) and giving what I could to the organization. BC Children's Hospital is a place close to my heart so there is no place I would have rather been! The smiles on all their faces make it so worthwhile. This girl was AMAZING! I LOVE how she owned her look!



It was so much fun watching all the kids play, interact and participate in all the games, facepainting and other activities.



I LOVE the expression on this little boy while trying some yoga moves!



One day, hopefully a cure will be found! If you want to donate or help out, please check out BC Children's Hospital Foundation website at www.bcchf.ca