Friday, October 10, 2008

Crystal & Miko - Engagement

OH MY! I L-O-V-E Crystal & Miko! I had the BEST time with them this past weekend! It's great coming up with unique ideas and new ways of capturing people's personalities but this shoot tops them all!

Crystal wanted to do a 1960's theme so we came up with several different looks that epitomized that era. We started with a pin-up style shoot complete with bicycles.





The next "storyline" was a sailor back from war:



And the final idea was... well... I'll let you decide...




Miko was incredible! I don't know of very many men who are so confident in who they are as a "man" that they're willing to go through what he did for his fiancee. Dude, hats off to you!

You may recognize Crystal. She's been in such films as "Good Luck Chuck", "Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer", "Scary Movie 4" and more recently on TV in "Bionic Woman".

Here are some more images that I thought were timeless. As much as I LOVED the theme, I also wanted to capture something more. Emotional. Provocative. Loving.