Wednesday, November 21, 2007

BC Children's Hospital Foundation



Although the Miracle Telethon isn't until May/June, plans are in full swing for yet another record-breaking year! Monday I was invited to join many prominent individuals dedicated to the Foundation and the incredible work it does. I was able to see first-hand the research currently underway that will help fight the many ailments and diseases this province's children face on a daily basis along with their families. There is so much hope for these children BECAUSE of what the BC Children's Hospital Foundation does. That is what keeps me contributing to the Foundation. For every family or child portrait I'm commissioned to do, I contribute a portion of my proceeds directly to the BC Children's Hospital Foundation. If you would like to contribute, please go to www.bcchf.ca or give me a call for your next family portrait!