Sunday, January 6, 2008

Tampa

It's warm, it's sunny, and it feels so goooood! I've been here many times shooting weddings and visiting friends. However, this time time, it's all about conventions, tradeshows and a whole lot of AMAZING photographers sharing, shooting and booty shaking... yes, dancing (post convention hours of course)... if there's music playing - I'm dancing. I just gotta move!

But seriously, I'm so inspired with new ideas and thrilled to spend time with my peers from all over the world - Australia, New Zealand, Italy, the US and of course, Canada. I haven't had a lot of time for myself but I can't wait to show you some images that I've captured on my personal journey here in Tampa.

Oh! And if you're ever here, you HAVE to try the most amazing Cuban food north of Cuba itself - La Terrasita. I have foregone room service the whole time I've been here. It's a real 'hole in the wall' - I have to tell you... But the food... mmmmm mmmmm!