Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Back in Vancouver

I had a FABULOUS 'vacation' in the Bahamas! Coming back to -2 degree weather from 35 (30F - 80F respectively for all you Americans) has been very difficult. I was out shooting yesterday in Coal Harbour after just arriving by plane 2 hours earlier and I thought I was going to pass out from being so cold! But I got some great shots of former Olympic runners, Doug and Diane Clement for their new book:


A hot bath later that day didn't even thaw me out!

But here I am for another 3 weeks with a TON of family shoots between now and January 30th! Everyone is taking advantage of my January Special. If you want to get some images of your kids and/or family NOW IS THE TIME to book a session for only $100 (regular price is $300). I only have a few slots available so get'em while they're hot!