Sunday, May 6, 2007

Happy Birthday... to ME!

I LOVE my birthday! It's a day to celebrate the gift of Life God has given me. I woke up to brilliant sunshine streaming through my bedroom window and a German Chocolate Cake served to me by my amazing, loving man for breakfast.

I was treated to a day of spa pampering - massage, facial, pedicure... and some other wonderful gifts!
My wonderful, amazing, loving man then took me to my favourite steak house and we had a bottle of our favourite red wine - Caymus Select. I'm so blessed!
I thank God every day for all the blessings He has given me. Every morning during my run I reflect on all of God's creation and all the beauty in this world. Every day I thank Him for all the people in my life who love and care for me and all the gifts He has given me. And I thank Him every year on my birthday for giving me the gift of Life.