Friday, May 18, 2007

Lake Tahoe

I love my career and I cherish the wonderful people I've met in the photography industry. I'm always inspired by the many talented people out there and have worked with some of the best. They are not only artists but they are truly giving, caring and self-less people and I've had so much fun with them! Every now and then I still am surprised... I just received this email from a photographer in Lake Tahoe:

I am a photographer in the Lake Tahoe area. Your work and presentation is so.....deep and emotional....you just don't come across that every day. I really appreciate your style and your work and all that you put into it...the energy transfers!.....
sincerely,
gina munda

I was so overjoyed that someone would write to me out of the blue with such kind words that I called Gina right away. Her work is also very intimate and emotional and we've decided that we must get together and do some shooting. Please check out Gina's site - www.ginamunda.com