Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mother's Day


I had an incredible Mother's Day with my Mum. It lasted several days! Sunday I woke up after an exhausting shoot on Saturday and took my Mum out for brunch at Cafe Crepe on Granville Street (one of my Mum's favourite breakfast places). If you've never been there you HAVE to go! The Americano is divine, the service is par excellence and the variety of crepes you can get are 4 pages long!

After Brunch I took my mom for a manicure and pedicure at Bella Nails on West Boulevard in Kerrisdale (5777 W Boulevard, 604-269-9188). It may not have been one of the finer spas we all know in Vancouver but I have never been any place that takes better care of you, does a better job AND the price is reasonable. They all know me by name every time I walk in.

Once Mum was relaxed and beautified, I took her to my favourite Steak place for dinner. 4 days later, I'm sending her off for a 2 week sun-filled vacation to the Bahamas.

My Mum is the best Mum in the world. She has blessed me with her love, understanding, acceptance and generosity all my life and continues to be my rock.

I love you Mummy!