Friday, May 4, 2007

Stephanie & Matt

Spring is here but it's still so cold! Every now and then I get a fleeting glimpse of summer then a cool breeze comes along and reminds me we still have a little while to go. Although I'm sure it's going to be a beautiful day for Stephanie & Matt. They have amazing plans for their wedding next week. Soha and Nathalie from CountDown Events are in charge so I'm excited!


Stephanie & Matt are a GREAT couple and I had a lot of fun bringing them out of their shell. It took a little coaxing and coaching (and a few sneaky tricks) to stop them from staring at my lens but by the end they were completely in control of the camera! Stephanie became a 'natural' and Matt... well... Matt kept me in stitches and a lot of fun was made at his expense - you're a ham Matt!